Home / Immigration to Canada
Canada has the most positive immigration policies in the world. With a population of 30 million people, the Canadian government plans to admit over 2,00,000 immigrants each year. Multiculturalism and diversified backgrounds is what makes Canada unique. The highly developed country welcomes you with an excellent education system, great working conditions and a very high standard of living. Best part about being an immigrant in Canada is, that you enjoy all rights of a Canadian citizen which are protected under Charter of rights and freedoms. Best of the world healthcare system, free education, old age insurance, unemployment insurance being a few of them.
- Canada is consistently rated by the UN as the world's best country to live in.
- The maple leaf country is full of natural beauty & breathtaking landscapes. There are areas with high mountains, forests, prairie grasslands, frozen arctic, lakes & rivers topping up with three oceans surrounding the country.
- Living in Canada means easy & rewarding lifestyle. It is considered as a generous, peaceful and compassionate nation, while Canadians are known to be honest, friendly and polite people. Also, there is a large Indian community over there, so you always feel at home.
- Canada has heavily subsidized and government funded health care support and educational facilities.
- The country has an edge, with respect to safety and security quotient. This is one of those rare nations, who do not associate themselves with bloody wars, violence and live in peace with the world and themselves.
- With a very strong stable economy, Canada has a lot to offer to investors, entrepreneurs & self employed immigrants as well apart from the jobs available in service industry. There is a great deal of jobs available in various sectors ranging from transportation to healthcare, education, banking etc.
Work in Canada
Every year thousands of newcomers create new economic opportunities for themselves in vibrant, cosmopolitan cities of Canada and have a quality of life that is second to none. Canada is open to skilled workers, businesspersons, investors and self employed people. Following are the sectors with great scope of work in the country.
ManufacturingPaper, High technology equipment, Aerospace technology, Automobiles, Machinery, Food, Clothing & many other goods
ServiceTransportation, Education, Health care, Construction, Banking, Communications, Retail services, Tourism, Government
Natural ResourcesForestry, Fishing, Agriculture, Mining, Energy
Our experienced immigration consultants know all the ins and outs of the Canadian immigration system.
We offer a variety of Visa services to Canada-
Express Entry Canada 2015 – FSWP
Federal Skilled Worker Program - FSWP
Canada Permanent Resident
For more updates on Canada immigration & visa, send your updated resume to email@example.com