Home / Immigration to New Zealand
New Zealand Immigration
"Fantastic" is the word when it comes to New Zealand. The lifestyle is great and so is the weather – the clean air, the clean water and the clear sky. People migrate to New Zealand mainly for job opportunities and for higher quality of life. It is a paradise for people who love the outdoors, the mountains and the beaches. Other reasons for migration are vibrant cities, friendly neighbors, safe neighborhoods, great adventure sports, spacious homes and backyards, casual pace of life, ethnic/religious/spiritual tolerance, educational opportunities and proximity to major world powers. Whatever your reason maybe, you can be rest assured, you won't be disappointed.
- The country has spectacular natural beauty with its own variety of landscapes within its limited area, from golden beaches with blue seas to ice covered mountains. It also has some of the rarest flora and fauna.
- New Zealand has a population of just 4 million and hence, is also very welcoming towards immigrants. A permanent residency visa can be availed in just three months.
- Education here is based on British system and the cost of studying is quite low which makes the country a preferred top education destination.
- Liberal work environment in the country also makes it a hot international job destination.
- New Zealand is technologically advanced, modern, industrialized and has a progressive democracy.
- It is also known as the adventure capital. Residents of the country often spend their weekend's sky diving into breathtaking scenery, hiking through beautiful native bush or just chilling with friends and family on the beach. They enjoy a great balance between work and pleasure.
- The nation ranks high on standard of living, literacy, life expectancy and safety.
The long term skill shortage list includes the following areas of work
- Health technology
- Information technology
- Agriculture and forestry
- Oil and gas
- Tourism and hospitality
- Business and finance
Discover how you can take advantage of these favorable requirements through the Skilled Immigration Program. Our consultants would be happy to guide you through the process.
For more updates on New Zealand & visa, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org